All things programming. I am completely addicted to programming, and to haskell at that.
In this space I will share my toy projects and other programming tidbits with you.
- Excel, and how to fix it (rant)
- How to guess a Movie’s genre from its Subtitles with Python NLTK (this is by now implemented, I just need to clean it up a little and upload it here)
- Haskell Hackathon – Ongoing Programming Projects
- Blender Pyramid Animation – Visualizing the multi-faceted nature of reality in blender
- Data Driven Programming in Haskell (Part 1)
- How to backup your tweets in python
- Visualizing Spectral Reflectance of everyday objects in python ;)
- My GIMP plugin for simulating Color Vision Deficiencies
If I find the time, I’ll even share some of my past projects with you, like
- H-Bomb – A haskell bomberman clone written in haskell
- A python natural language program analyzing movie subtitles to guess their genre
- A haskell interpreter to implement a simple CPU on transistor level