Get updates by mail:
- How Maps mislead and bias Us
- What are Trees made of?
- How to become Whole through Self-Forgiveness and Self-Love
- The Curious Case of Programming Addiction
- Color-Anomalous Vision - Seeing More by Seeing Less
- The Nature of Evil, and how it comes about
- The Magic of Metamer - Our Inability to discern Colors
- How we Delete and Distort Reality, and why it Matters
- On Reading Ken Wilber's "Sex, Ecology, Spirituality"
- Saccades - We see what we are looking for
- Visible Spectrum - Our tiny Window into the World
- Pareidolia - How you attribute Emotions to your Cheese Grater
Tag Archives: fear
Whenever I read one of the fabulous comics on xkcd.com, I wonder how the author Randall Munroe comes up with all these funny everyday observations. If only I could be as creative as him… How often have I glanced into … Continue reading
The reason we are not free is that we are afraid to fully own our decisions. We are addicted to having someone or something to blame for the imperfections in our lives. Continue reading